This was a big hit!!! We paired it with brown rice and asparagus. But would be great with anything.
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast – 4 servings
- 4 chicken breast between 4-6 oz each pounded flat
- 1 bag of fresh spinach about 16 oz
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 cup of low fat feta cheese or flavored feta cheese
- 2 cups of Panko Breadcrumbs Italian Style
- 3 tbsp of melted real unsalted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- heat non stick pan with EVOO
- Cook spinach and garlic till done
- Add feta cheese to spinach and garlic
- Distribute spinach mixture onto each chicken breast.
- Fold the chicken like a taco and secure with tooth pic
- Roll each breast in bread crumbs until well coated.
- Place in glass baking dish and pour butter over them.
- Cook for 30 min or until done.