Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!
I am not the biggest fan of Greenberry Shakeology. Its ok but I love my chocolate and vanilla much better. But for today I decided to give this a recipe from Chalene Johnson a try. I didn’t have her ingredients so I made my version and it was so delicious and Kaiya approved!! But honestly peanut butter makes everything taste better right!!! And yes I’m used my Guinness glass 🙂
Shamrock Shakeology – Tee’s Version
- 1 Scoop or Packet of Greenberry shakeology
- 1/2 scoop of Vanialla Shakeology (CJ calls for 2 tbsp of sugar free vanilla or cheesecake jello instant pudding mix)
- 1 tsp of all natural Peanut Butter (not pictured)
- 1 cup of light vanilla almond milk
- splash of mint (CJ calls for peppermint)